The months are flying!!! I know it's not the most important thing to keep a monthly blog record of the month we're at, but since I've done it so far I think I should continue! At the year mark, we'll stop doing every month though. Seven reasons I love you,
1. It's unexplainable, and I'm always baffled at the extent of it, but you love me.
2. You take care of me. It seems like you always put me before you. Sometimes I feel guilty and wish you'd take care of YOU first, but you never cease to amaze me with your selflessness.
3. I love the way you bite the inside of your lips when you're not 100% comfortable with whatever situation you're in.
4. I love the way you call me Emi.
5. I love the way your eyes look when you tell me you love me.
6. I love the way you work hard with all you do.
7. I love when you share your testimony with me.
I love you.
xo, Emi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment