Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Although I..

went to bed at midnight and woke up at 6:50am ish

-and drove to Provo and back
-and panicked about a sister in a car accident
-and washed sheets from 2 beds
-and picked up a niece from the hospital because ANOTHER sister is sick
-and bought ingredients for a pie
-and went to three grocery stores looking for a rolling pin
-and did 5 loads of laundry
-and made 25+ phone calls
-and played mom all day
-and studied for a final (while baking the pie)
-and didn't sit down at all, except for when in the car

I am still awake. Today I learned that it's important to have a plan, but it's more important to be flexible if the plan does not work out. It's more important to help someone else out, than to check off an item on your to-do list. It's more important to say I love you, than to feel regret if something happens. It's more important to wear a seatbelt, than to harm yourself or someone else. It's more important to rely on God than yourself.

Today was a DAY! One of those one days, where you remember why you love your family, why you say your prayers, and why you help those in need. One of those days that reminds you what is most important.

Here it is 1:30 am, my alarm is set for 7:30 am, and I am uploading pictures because I can't sleep. These pictures were taken at the Hammond Christmas Family Party on Saturday night December 6. Enjoy!


Grandma Mable, Beautiful Mother, Lovely Sisters


Grandmother and 9 Daughters


Mother, Brothers and Sisters

No comments: