I finished my Interior Design final notebook!!! Finally!!! I have to say, this class could have been much more fun! I learned a lot, but I didn't get very many chances to put my creative mind on and create things! The final notebook was probably my favorite! We got to design a room and fill it with furniture and accessories, and I loved it! My new favorite fabric is toile! I have already purchased fabric to make pillow cases and I'm looking for sheets so that I can make a comforter cover! If anyone knows where some are, let me know! I'd rather do that than buy fabric, cause sheets are softer!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
cut, glue, cut, glue, DONE!
I finished my Interior Design final notebook!!! Finally!!! I have to say, this class could have been much more fun! I learned a lot, but I didn't get very many chances to put my creative mind on and create things! The final notebook was probably my favorite! We got to design a room and fill it with furniture and accessories, and I loved it! My new favorite fabric is toile! I have already purchased fabric to make pillow cases and I'm looking for sheets so that I can make a comforter cover! If anyone knows where some are, let me know! I'd rather do that than buy fabric, cause sheets are softer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment