YOU HAVE TO BUY NEW WORK-OUT CLOTHES, because the ones you currently own don't fit.
Wow! I didn't even think that could happen! I guess I must take into account that they were purchased in highschool... my post-highschool body (of 3 years.. ha ha) is obviously much different. I think most people's are though.... right?? (please say yes, please say yes)
Take home message:
Buy work out clothes frequently and purchase a few sizes up so that when you've been slacking, you don't notice it because they still fit. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes it's nice to have smaller clothes as motivation :-) And the family picture you saw was "Guys Night Out", in which case us wives decided to tag along for the dinner portion . . . we didn't care too much about the gun shooting. So don't worry, you didn't miss the party.
Post a Comment