Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Waste Not. (whoops)
It is EXTREMELY late! Today was a really full day! My alarm was set for 8:00am, and although I didn't actually get out of bed until almost 9, I've got to say- today was hectic! About 930 I started reviewing some anatomy. Can I just say anatomy is NUTS?? I love it, don't get me wrong, but come ON! There is no light at the end of the tunnel! The work is never-ending! That is something I am not used to for school! Promptly at 1040 I set out for school. After attending just one morning class I drove to work. Work is feeling overwhelming lately. I can't figure out if it's me that has up and down days, or if work just has a way of making that kind of pattern. Anyway, work was not my favorite day today. After work I drove home for a quick 5 min to change clothes and grab my Interior Design notebook. I then set out for alphagraphics, only to remember I had forgotten Carrie's birthday card, so I immediately turned around and ran upstairs to retrieve it. After purchasing 50 pages of resume paper I continued down 33rd South to Robert's Arts and Crafts. My confession for the day is this; I could LIVE at Robert's. Dallin informed me today that when I take him to Robert's with me he gets a little bored. I was immediately offended, and he could tell, so he helped me understand that it would be like him taking me to a skateboarding shop, then I could see what he meant. So Robert's... I found Carrie's birthday present and discovered my second confession for the day; my new obsession is making jewelry! I also love ribbon! Is that weird?? My secret ambition is to have a craft store, or do some type of decorating as a profession, but sadly, it feels like it could not ever happen, partly because I'm too far into nursing, but mostly because I'm a too much of a chicken to take that kind of leap. Back to my day though, I then drove up to Cafe Rio to meet a group of friends for Carrie's birthday. (try tying beads onto a string and cutting ribbon while doing so, it's not too easy!!) Directly from Cafe Rio my car drove me straight to the Miles' home where I was reminded that my best friend is in Ecuador for the next 3 months and I miss her like crazy! After using the computer (because of the printer) for 2.5 hours I finished my Interior Design project. It was only midnight at the time and I felt relieved as I drove home and realized it was much earlier than I would have predicted. Now, instead of using my time wisely and studying for my anatomy test, I just read blogs for the last 2 hours and 17 minutes of my life. Sleep of all things would be a better substitute at this point. One thing I was reminded of while I read was how much I appreciate my sweet Dallin. As the clock continues to tick and the hour gets closer to 8:00am, when my day will start again, and my anatomy book will seemingly SCREAM my name, I must say this is my farewell. Goodnight cyberspace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the ultimate cool chick, Emily! A do it all but still be spontaneous fun yet responsible cool chick!
Post a Comment