
This beautiful image is what I have spent my weekend memorizing. Don't worry, it wasn't just this view, it was all views of the skull, superior, inferior, medial, etc, etc! Not only that, the spinal cord, and appendicular skeleton were on my list of memorization. Don't forget all the types of tissues and a whole chapter on the integument! My head hurts!! The part I was most amazed at was the skull, I never knew it was so complex! Did you know that every bump and groove in the skull has a name?! At first I just thought it was pathetic, but as I studied it more I realized that every bump and groove has a name, because every bump and groove has a function! Whoever discovered all of this must have been some type of genius!! Can you imagine the type of patience and time it took to figure it all out?? These are the type of questions I began asking myself after my brain was maxed out. The thought that finally went through my head was this; whoever took the time to figure out what every nook and cranny in the body does must have been a very smart fellow, but then I realized, whoever CAME up with it must be even MORE of a genius! Sorry to get churchy and cheesy, but seriously, God made our bodies right? That means HE came up with all of this! That was a really great thing to realize! The body truly is an amazing thing! As much as I want to pull my hair out because there is so much to learn, it fascinates me to know how complex the body is. I'm grateful for my body, and I'm glad I'm learning all of this information, I just hope my test on Wednesday is a success. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment