
Feet are gross!! I am not a huge fan of feet, and I never have been! I think they are gross looking and I hate having to take care of them. I didn't realize how much I must hate them until recently, two, very close childhood friends told me that when we were little I told them they had ugly feet! What a mean little girl I was! Actually, I don't think I was trying to be mean, I must have just felt the same way about feet then, as I do now: GROSS! The point of this is not to discuss the gross-ness of feet, but to sadly confirm that my feet are now in pain. Because feet are so yucky to me, I have made sure to pamper mine and make sure they are looking nice and pretty (most the time) so that I can handle them a little bit. Thanks to an unmentioned name, and some unmentioned brothers, my feet now ITCH, BURN, ACHE, and feel really weird, like canvas or something! Now I really can say what I feel about feet, I think I deserve it,
GROSS!!!!!
1 comment:
I totally have this weird thing with feet too, no worries. but you're feet are cute! ha ha...
Post a Comment