hey em...i'm sorry you've been having a hard time lately. No good! I don't know if I'm the best to give advice on this subject but when I'm having a hard time or whatever something that always helps me is to go to the temple and do baptisms. The best thing to do is to look outside of yourself and do something for someone else. Volunteer somewhere. Smile at a stranger. Just little things like that always help me because then I'm no longer thinking about myself. Just a thought...Love you!
2 comments:
hey em...i'm sorry you've been having a hard time lately. No good! I don't know if I'm the best to give advice on this subject but when I'm having a hard time or whatever something that always helps me is to go to the temple and do baptisms. The best thing to do is to look outside of yourself and do something for someone else. Volunteer somewhere. Smile at a stranger. Just little things like that always help me because then I'm no longer thinking about myself. Just a thought...Love you!
I know I'm a little late with this, and you are probably having a much better day today, but I have two words for feeling better:
ice cream
(let me add that this is a short term fix. Very short.)
Post a Comment