
Three months today that I've been dating Dallin! Three months today that Dallin kissed me for the first time! Three months today since I had the biggest butterflies of my life! Three months today since I wondered if I was doing the right thing! Three mon
ths today since I made a great decision! Dallin is wonderful, here are three things I like about him. 1. He's my best friend. We get to hang out everyday, an
d there's no one else I'd rather spend time with. 2. He's a great listener. Even though he rarely does something that make me angry, if he does, once he's told, I can always, always see him trying hard to fix it. It's really easy to see him trying to do better, which is what we're here for, so I really look up to him for this. and 3. He cares about me. For the first time ever, I've never had to wonder if my boyfriend really likes me, cares about me, and worries for me. He always lets me know how much he cares for me, through words AND actions. Words are really important to me, so I'm really grateful that he uses them, and uses them very well! :)
ths today since I made a great decision! Dallin is wonderful, here are three things I like about him. 1. He's my best friend. We get to hang out everyday, an
d there's no one else I'd rather spend time with. 2. He's a great listener. Even though he rarely does something that make me angry, if he does, once he's told, I can always, always see him trying hard to fix it. It's really easy to see him trying to do better, which is what we're here for, so I really look up to him for this. and 3. He cares about me. For the first time ever, I've never had to wonder if my boyfriend really likes me, cares about me, and worries for me. He always lets me know how much he cares for me, through words AND actions. Words are really important to me, so I'm really grateful that he uses them, and uses them very well! :)
1 comment:
Emily! I'm so excited I found your blog through Libby's. Look's like you have a great guy! I definitely approve!
Post a Comment