
This last week I was able to spend my time with some of my family in San Francisco. We were actually about an hour and a half outside of it in a place called, Bodega Bay. It was very pretty there. It was mostly fun to just be able to spend all my time with my family. I see my family plenty, but I haven't lived with them for awhile and it was fun. Maryjane, Kara and I all shared a room. It was a lit
tle crowded, but mostly just fun. My favorite part of sharing a room were the late night
talks before we fell asleep. I remember having conversation after converstion with my sisters as we lay in bed each night when I was little, and this was fun to bring the memories back. Most the time we would end up in roaring laughter and drift to sleep shortly after. I don't have any pictures of the most adventurous part of the vac
ation, but on our last day there we all rented canoes and went down the Russian River. It was a lot of fun, even though the river was really shallow and our canoe got beached multiple times. I was in the front of the canoe, Alisha was in the back doing the steering, and Maryjane in the middle just sitting and enjoying the view. Even though my back is really sore and tight from the experience, it was probably one of my favorite things. We spent one day inside of San Fran, and that was fun too. I got to
hold a live crab and see all the sights. The shopping wasn't too shabby either.The bay was really pretty, and I loved
going down to the beach at sunset, it was so gorgeous. Bodega Bay was a really small town, and got a little boring at
times. The first night there my mom, my sisters and I took a walk, and I quickly discovered that it was a very cute, and fun little town. I had a really fun time, but whenever I'm gone too long I miss my home, so I'm happy t
o be home!
tle crowded, but mostly just fun. My favorite part of sharing a room were the late night
talks before we fell asleep. I remember having conversation after converstion with my sisters as we lay in bed each night when I was little, and this was fun to bring the memories back. Most the time we would end up in roaring laughter and drift to sleep shortly after. I don't have any pictures of the most adventurous part of the vac
ation, but on our last day there we all rented canoes and went down the Russian River. It was a lot of fun, even though the river was really shallow and our canoe got beached multiple times. I was in the front of the canoe, Alisha was in the back doing the steering, and Maryjane in the middle just sitting and enjoying the view. Even though my back is really sore and tight from the experience, it was probably one of my favorite things. We spent one day inside of San Fran, and that was fun too. I got to
hold a live crab and see all the sights. The shopping wasn't too shabby either.The bay was really pretty, and I loved
going down to the beach at sunset, it was so gorgeous. Bodega Bay was a really small town, and got a little boring at
times. The first night there my mom, my sisters and I took a walk, and I quickly discovered that it was a very cute, and fun little town. I had a really fun time, but whenever I'm gone too long I miss my home, so I'm happy t
o be home!
No comments:
Post a Comment