Sunday, February 22, 2009

v-day followup

Even though these pictures are the night before Valentine's Day, I just wanted to state that Dallin did a very nice job of creating a nice Valentine's Day this year. Starting with the night before, Dallin showed up at my door with a bundle of beautiful flowers. He told me he brought them that night because he knew I wouldn't be expected them and he knows I love surprises. Right he was. I made dinner that night and we watched Hope Floats. I've seen the movie many a time, but this time it became a tear jerker and I cried like a baby!

The beautiful arrangement of flowers Dallin picked out for me. He got exactly what I wanted, and I loved it even more because I didn't even tell him.


Here's Dallin enjoying his dinner.
He looks really happy because I'm a gourmet chef. (joke)


Ready to watch chick flick #328

On Valentine's Day, I woke up to a phone call from Dallin who informed me that breakfast was ready for me and was waiting for me whenever I wanted to walk across the street. After breakfast we went to Dallin's soccer game where the game was forfeited in effect to the lack of players. There were enough players around to play a game for fun though, so while Dallin played I worked on my V-day gift for him. As we left the game we heard a pop from the back of the car, and although we ignored it at the time, it wasn't long until we saw my right back tire was completely air-less. Flatter than the pancakes I ate for breakfast. Luckily Dallin is full of all types of talents and had the spare on in no time. We made our way to Salt Lake and enjoyed a Chinese dinner at Sampan. After dinner we met up with Christian and Rickie, and Karl and Kalli and saw Twilight. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Dallin making breakfast.
He's the real gourmet chef.
It was delicious, and very thoughtful and sweet.


The table with a center piece and all! (joke, again.)

Thanks Dall, love you.

No comments: