Thursday, November 6, 2008

G is for Gratitude


I'm taking Mckensie's challenge and writing about things I'm grateful for. I'm only going to do one a day though. That way there will be more of an emphasis on that one thing. Today I am grateful for Journaling! I love writing in my journal, reading my journal, and a newly discovered, cool thing about journals, I love reading other people's journals! I know that sounds somewhat creepy, but fear not, I was given permission. It's such a great way to tap into that persons life and feelings. I'm all about feelings, as we all know, so it's so wonderful to me! You can read details about how that person was feeling, you can see what they did for that moment in their life, you can feel like you really know that person. Journals are so great. I'm grateful for a journal in my own life, and for other people who journal and document their lives. Happy November!

"Every Journalist has a novel in him, which is an excellent place for it." -Russel Lynes

No comments: