

On Saturday we went to the BYU vs. UNLV game. Dallin was able to find me an extra ticket so I could go too! I was really excited! The game was fun, and thankfully BYU won (not that I care all that much, but I was relieved to know those around me would keep a stable mood after the game). After the game we had the Annual Hammond Halloween Party to attend. Dallin and I decided to go as Nurse and a Doctor. We thought it would be funny, considering the fact that Dallin is planning to go to med-school, and I am (hopefully) going to nursing school. Dallin had a great idea however, and that was to switch! Yes, you heard it right, Dallin wore the nurse costume, and I wore blue scrubs as a doctor. It was hilarious!


Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Caramel ice cream topping
Pie Crust
Pecan Pieces
1 c. Milk
2 pkg (3.4 oz) JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
1 c. canned pumpkin
1 tsp. cinnamon (I think I used almost 2 tsp of cinnamon instead)
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tub COOL WHIP (thawed)
1. POUR, 1/4 c. caramel topping into crust. (the recipe says to sprinkle 1/2 c. pecans onto the caramel, but I skipped this, because Dallin doesn't like nuts, and it was still way good!)
2. BEAT, milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1.5 c. cool whip. Spread into crust.
3. REFRIGERATE, at least 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
I recommend this recipe if you like cream pie and pumpkin pie, because it's basically a cream-pumpkin pie! It's really sweet, but really good. I think I still like classic pumpkin pie better, but it was a yummy way to switch it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment