holy cow em!!! i love that you are looking at vintage dresses!!!!! i was consumed most of yesterday looking at them online. though i have no fiance i have now officially picked out the style of ring and i know for certain i want a short vintage wedding dress.....at least for now. if i can help with ANYTHING, anything at ALL.....PLLEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know! I would love to help!
4 comments:
holy cow em!!! i love that you are looking at vintage dresses!!!!! i was consumed most of yesterday looking at them online. though i have no fiance i have now officially picked out the style of ring and i know for certain i want a short vintage wedding dress.....at least for now. if i can help with ANYTHING, anything at ALL.....PLLEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know! I would love to help!
EM! please oh please can i help! what do you need! i am here for you darling!
Emily!! Hooray I am so excited for you. Look at the j.crew wedding line, it may not be what you are looking for, but it's beautiful!!!
what can I do?
Post a Comment