Monday, January 12, 2009
School such a Stress!
School started and Emily cried! This Spring semester I transferred back to UVU! I was especially nervous this semester as school started! I left UVU a year ago and although I didn't plan on ever returning, somewhere deep inside I knew one day I would be back. Only a year later the day arrived! It felt more familiar than it should have, but different all the same. I'm not surprised it felt different, mostly because I am different, but also because I think it caught me a bit off guard. As the holidays came and went I realized I had made no plans for moving yet. Sunday night came and I packed up supplies for a couple days and made my way to Provo. I've been praying for good roommates since I signed my contract a few months ago, and sure enough I was heard and have been blessed with great roommates! Change is always overwhelming for me and no later than 24 hours into the move I was again in tears. With great support and friends I was comforted and quickly felt better. I can't believe how blessed I am this semester. With all the changes and anticipated disappointment, I can honestly say I may end up enjoying my semester back at UVU. My classes are exceptionally great and being in Provo is starting to grow on me! :) (but, don't be surprised if a blog is posted in the next couple weeks with all my Provo complaints... I'm just saying..) Everything feels in place and I can't believe Provo is turning out to be a success. I am still looking for a job, and I am in great need of one so if any of you know of a Nanny job or CNA job anywhere from Lehi to Provo, let me know! Here goes to another semester of madness and glory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment