Monday, June 23, 2008

Nature's Beauties


This past week I have been spending my time in Florida. The trip ends in 2 days and has been going for 6. I think I'm about ready to come home, it is beautiful here, but the trip is somewhat difficult also. I'm so grateful that I'm learning how to take care of children. Not only has this vacation helped me learn patience with children, but I've also been able to grow closer to them. Playing in the swimming pool as princesses and princes yesterday with the two older girls was one of the most thrilling events since we've been here. It was adorable to listen to the different voices a 2 year old can come up with for her figurines. My favorite part was when the prince told my princess he would make her a "ba-ba" (bottle) because she was sad. Kids really are precious.


Along with enjoying the children, I have been able to enjoy the beautiful land around me. How did God make this world so pretty?? The ocean is breath-taking. My favorite thing we've done at the ocean is when we go down every night to watch the sun set. There is some kind of magic there, because everything is calm and peaceful, even the children. It is so beautiful, I can't believe all the colors, the soft sand under my feet and all the beauty around me. This has been a difficult trip, but I'm really loving all the experiences I've been presented with.

No comments: