I am sad that I was not in that dedication. I Feel very left out.
i love you em!
Mandi.... You have to start advertising better! I think you are overdue for another blog, Em.
three..... two..... one.... BLOGGIN' TIME!
It has been a month. I demand another post. A REAL post.
This makes me laugh. hahah maybe we pressured you to start a blog, but you have far passed us in coolness.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am sad that I was not in that dedication. I Feel very left out.
i love you em!
Mandi.... You have to start advertising better! I think you are overdue for another blog, Em.
three..... two..... one.... BLOGGIN' TIME!
It has been a month. I demand another post. A REAL post.
This makes me laugh. hahah maybe we pressured you to start a blog, but you have far passed us in coolness.
Post a Comment